Bison Janitorial is looking for an organized File Clerk to do file management and maintenance. You will organize paperwork according to an efficient filing system and digitalize all important documents.
You will be expected to protect and update files as well as make them easily accessible to your colleagues.
A file clerk must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection. The ideal candidate will be skilled in computers and detail-oriented.
The goal is to preserve the company records and manage paperwork effectively.
• Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
• Create or update records with new files and information
• Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
• Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
• Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
• Proven experience as file clerk
• Knowledge of filing systems
• Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
• Fluent in English both oral and written
• Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
• Excellent organizational skills
• Great attention to detail
• High school degree or equivalent
The office is open Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm and your hours are flexible within our business hours.
The part time position is for 15-20 hours per week and the wage will be determined on experience.
Please email your resume & cover letter to: email@example.com.
We would like to thank all who apply, but only those chosen for interview will be contacted.