eCom Customer Care provides top notch customer service to over 200,000 customers around the world per year. With a culture unlike any other in Winnipeg, you can expect a fun, friendly and flexible work environment when you join our growing team. Paired with our extensive benefits package and competitive wage, eCom Customer Care has become a top choice in Winnipeg for people seeking customer focused employment.
We are seeking an experienced and results driven individual to align our HR initiatives with operational objectives and business needs. The successful candidate for this role should have a well developed understanding of business functions, legislation knowledge, policy development and implementing HR initiatives. This position develops partnerships across the company with the senior management, leadership teams and frontline employees.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- The HR Business Partner is responsible for developing and managing a group of three employees on the administration and payroll team
- This position also serves as a coach and mentor for other positions throughout the company
- Reporting directly to the President/Owner, plan, develop, implement and evaluate strategic human resources and employee relations strategies including policies, programs and procedures to address the organization’s requirements
- Analyzes trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Acts as a resource to provide support to the management and leadership team for various HR related functions or topics including coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary action
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle
- Works with management to align operational and HR initiatives, to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Administers training and development opportunities to frontline and leadership employees
- Acts as a resource for hourly and frontline employees to provide support in creating a culture of care within the organization
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Advise on changing legislation and policy requirements provincially
- Manages programs and maintain human resources information and related records systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree or diploma in human resources preferred
- CPHR designation an asset
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in human resources in a generalist capacity
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strategic, yet empathetic approach when handling conflict and crisis situations
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and apply laws, guidelines and policies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound judgment shown in effective decision making
- Proficient with Microsoft office Suite and Google Drive applications
- Physical requirements include prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- This position will be located in the office where proper social distancing and sanitizing methods have been implemented
*We encourage candidates with a variety of experience apply that have some exposure to Human Resources with their experience or education. Salary provided will be dependent upon experience.
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 2020-11-27
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We have implemented many policies and procedures to ensure our employees in the office feel safe to come to work. The majority of our workforce work from home and we continue to evaluate needs when necessary.
- Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)