You will love being a part of our team!
You will work with people who are passionate about their jobs and take initiative; people who want to do their best every single day; people who care deeply about their customers and deliver top-quality service. You’ll work with a team of people who “do the right thing”. You’ll have continuous interactions with our customers to ensure you build and foster a healthy relationship. You’ll be a part of an entire organization that will never be satisfied with the status quo and will always be looking for ways to improve and be more efficient while taking care of the customer.
The Retail Delivery Driver is responsible for the safe, efficient and timely delivery of products and commodities to customers and between company operational facilities (50%).
The Warehouse Technician is responsible for Retail warehouse inventory control, invoices for customers and general office duties as assigned (25%).
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering customer inquiries about Retail products, including sales and support (25%).
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliveries and pickups as assigned
- Shipping/receiving product from the warehouse
- Maintain contact with Sales Coordinators to receive instructions and/or be dispatched to another location
- Use the reconciliation process to maintain an accurate inventory of all warehouse feed and supplies
- Customer service, planning routes and delivery times
- Yard duties as assigned
- Comply with the Canadian Transportation Act and all applicable regulations
- Maintains the cleanliness of the reception area and warehouse
- Load and unload products
- Conduct routine truck inspections (pre/post trip) and maintain accurate records of deliveries using GPS-linked software
- Maintain high safety standards and awareness
- Knowledge about Nutrisource, Dairytech and Bullseye product lines and services
- Lab sample submission
- Passionate about creating Happy Customers, keep it simple; do what is right for the customer and More Than Just Feed
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and a professional demeanor
- Strong, positive team player who is open to learning, improving and challenging themselves
- Valid Class 3 or 5 driver’s license
- Clean drivers abstract, must be completed annually
- Industrial Lift Truck (Forklift) Safety Certification and experience
- Physically fit and able to lift 75 lbs.
- 2 or more years’ experience in driving an 8-ton truck, one axle and tandem axle
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Agricultural sales experience/related product knowledge an asset
Our current success!
Over the last 15 years, More Than Just Feed (Nutrisource) has been experiencing rapid growth as an up and coming contender in the feed industry. Our focus is to be a leading company in the modernization of an industry that is resistant to change. We are a Canadian owned, Alberta based, dairy nutrition company that provides specialized products and consulting services to western Canadian dairy farmers. We get to know the specific needs of each More Than Just Feed customer, so we can recommend and help put into place a customized, operation-specific action plan that’s right for each producer and his or her operation. We are looking for an enthusiastic team member who will be a technical leader in the field, keeping our customers loyal and happy.