We are a proudly Canadian 100% Family business, operating for 20 years.
Do you have a passion for Customer Service? Do you enjoy interacting with others? Do you have great administration skills? Do you want job security working for a market leader in business for more than 65+ years? Then come and work for us!
This is an immediate opportunity for an Inbound Customer Service Representative to join our state manufacturing operations based at Winnipeg. You play the critical role of processing customer after sales and warranty orders, and troubleshooting service solutions with our manufacturing, delivery and installation functions.
- Take inbound calls from customers.
- Responding to internal and external enquiries regarding customer orders.
- Processing warranty and rework orders.
- Troubleshoot service solutions with manufacturing, delivery and installation functions.
- Being proactive, responsive and competent to all customers.
- Provide a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Develop rapport with end users.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work well within a team open-plan environment.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate skills with MS Office Suite.
- Good computer literacy with fast and accurate keyboard skills.
What’s On Offer
- Fabulous team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and career development
- A competitive remuneration package
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $23.00 per hour