The Case Coordinator will determine program eligibility and assess the need for care at home or in a personal care home for the elderly or infirm adult. He/she will coordinate the delivery of a broad range of professional and non-professional services based on the Case Coordinator Guidelines. Acts as a liaison and maintains communication with agencies and facilities involved with the client group.
- Two years directly related community experience preferred.
- Previous experience as a Case Coordinator in Community Health Services preferred.
- Experience with EFT implementation considered as asset.
BSW, OT, PT, BSc PN, BN, RPN, RN, SLP, RD or related health/human service degree required.
If successful applicant is a Registered Dietitian , must be a graduate of a recognized dietetic internship program accredited by Dietitians of Canada.
- Valid driver’s license and a vehicle.
- Licensure/registration as per professional designation required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge and experience with computers required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.