• Location: Winnipeg, MB
• Salary: $38.00 / hour
• Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
• Terms of employment Permanent: Full time 36 to 40 hours or more per week
• Start date: As soon as possible
• Benefits: Disability benefits, Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Life insurance benefits
• Languages: English
• Education: Bachelor’s degree
• Experience: Experience an asset
• Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Attention to detail, Team player, Organized, Flexibility
• Additional Skills: Able to deal with MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
• Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates.
• Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress.
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements.
• Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control.
• Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities.
• Plan and manage budgets.
• Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions.
• Develop and implement quality control programs.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
• Recruit, hire and supervise staff.
• Prepare reports.
Job type: Full-time