GoodLocal allows you to stay home, stay safe, buy essentials AND support local- all on one platform! GoodLocal is a startup company that makes it easy for local buyers and sellers to reach each other, because we believe that a thriving community of growers, makers and merchants is the heartbeat of any great city.
We are an online multi-vendor platform with hundreds of local vendors and thousands of local products.
GoodLocal is seeking a customer service oriented Account Manager with a background in sales to join our growing team. GoodLocal has an exciting and fast paced working environment and this is not a typical 9-5 position. We are looking for candidates with strong work ethic and willingness to jump in and hit the ground running.
If you are a candidate that embodies the values of teamwork, integrity, and passion; and enjoy delivering outstanding customer service, while expanding the growth of a company; this could be the next move in your professional career.
- Responding to vendor inquiries and concerns in a timely manner, applying advanced problem solving skills to resolve concerns, and challenges.
- Building strong relationships with vendors at multiple levels within the account.
- Creating sales leads through cold-calling and networking.
- Creating and maintaining a strong sales pipeline to drive revenue.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities, conducting research as part of the pre-call planning process to identify key decision makers & influencers.
- Effectively utilizing tools such as HubSpot, email, and excel to maintain accurate and up to date records of vendor files.
You and Your Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and account management.
- Experience with utilizing CRM systems – HubSpot would be considered an asset.
- Highly developed communication skills, oral and written – bilingual would be considered an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel – must have your own computer.
- Superior organizational skills with ability to multi-task prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work well on a team.
- Ability to execute with passion and excellence.
Expected start date: 2020-12-16
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $25,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained