Gestion Imm-tech is a company founded in 1996 which specializes in the management of buildings and building mechanics. The company is expanding rapidly in its various divisions. We are currently looking for a DC energy technician.
We are looking for a DC energy technician to carry out: ·
- Planning, installation, testing and commissioning of new DC energy workshops. Intervention / repair on DC systems in service, must have the qualifications to ensure the safety of the load, site, personnel nearby and himself.
- Addition of DC capacity in an existing workshop (addition of distribution panels, fuses, load connection etc.).
- Maintenance of DC energy systems, diagnosis and development of solutions and procedures.
- Maintenance of DC battery banks and replacement of cells when required.
- Be able to connect to telemetry systems for monitoring, capacity monitoring or diagnostics. This, for the main telecom manufacturers (Argus, Lucent, Aztek etc.)
- Help train other technicians.
- College diploma in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Must have several years of experience in the DC field, including: General knowledge of DC Power equipment and components commonly used in the telecommunications field: batteries, rectifiers, shunt, connections, fuse, wiring hardware, distribution panels, specialized tools etc.
- A thorough understanding of industry standard installation practices and policies for plant equipment and power, including Telcordia standards and Canadian telecommunications service providers.
- Respect for the client’s change management process.
- Must strictly adhere to human security rules. ASP security card will be considered an asset.
- Ability to travel in Manitoba and West Ontario
- Possess a valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint e-mail for writing reports
- Teamwork ability
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift