4 days old
SSP Industries, LP
SSP Industries, LP has been a local Commercial and Utility contractor for more than 30 years. We have a strong focus on safety and the over-all well being of our employees.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading the project management team to deliver projects from award through closeout. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for safety, day to day operations, planning, communications, leadership and delivery of all projects. The Project Manager should have the ability to manage multiple Project Managers, Project Assistants, and Field Supervisors on multiple projects at the same time. The Senior Project Manager will have excellent organizational and communication skills and be proficient with MS Excel, MS Word and MS Project.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Ensuring job safety
2. Ensure all projects meet the customer specifications and requirements for quality
3. Ensure that all projects are completed on or ahead of schedule
4. Ensure that all projects are completed under or within budget
5. Monitor project backlogs and schedules to advise the estimating department in order to maintain a healthy workload for the company.
6. Monitor and analyze job costs to budget
7. Ability to do monthly billings and projections for the next month.
8. Review subcontractor and vendor quotes for accuracy
9. Monitor and review daily reporting of job progress and challenges
A Bachelors degree in Construction or Business Management or related field. Five (5) years minimum experience with Project Management and 5-10 years plumbing experience.
We off a very strong compensation package (up to $125,000 per year), and also offer health, life, dental, vision, and Simple IRA and paid personal time off. Additional benefits such as a vehicle allowance or company vehicle and profitability bonus are also available.
***Compensation will depend on experience***
Posted: 2021-04-02 Expires: 2021-04-22