CLASS 1 DRIVER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have excellent time management skills and enjoy being on the road? If so, this leading steel manufacturer is looking for a Class 1 Driver to join their team! As the Class 1 Driver, you will be responsible for operating and maintaining various types of trucks and trailers, including associated equipment. You will ensure products are delivered on time, and in a safe and efficient manner. If this sounds of interest to you, we encourage you to apply today!
* Valid Class 1 Drivers license with good drivers abstract
* Previous experience with flat deck is required
* Strong physical capability to strap and tarp loads
* Previous experience in strapping heavy loads
* Experience working and loading steel products is an asset
* $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday, Days, plus OT
* 75% Manitoba Highways – 25% Inner City
Please email your resume (quoting 17768 in the subject line) to Ryan Dyck at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time