OUTSIDE YARD ATTENDANT – 6 – 8 MONTHS TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to work with a leading Canadian logistics company located in the southwest area of Winnipeg? In this position as Yard Attendant, you will be responsible for receiving, and verifying the accuracy of incoming shipments, sorting and placing materials in appropriate areas. If you’re a team player and willing to learn various tasks, then we’d like to hear from you!
* Minimum 1 year of warehouse experience
* Previous forklift experience
* Steel-toed safety work boots
* Ability to lift 50lbs
* Good computer knowledge, able to use computer applications
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with high levels of organization
* Strong attention to detail and ability to adapt to change
* Monday to Friday, 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
* $16.00 per hour
* Staff parking available!
Please email your resume (quoting 17742 in the subject line) to Marlon Persaud at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time