Selected as one of Canada’s Top 500 Fastest Growing companies in 2020, as tools that help them better monetize their content, without sacrificing content quality or user privacy. We are looking for a dedicated Bookkeeper to join our rapidly-expanding company.
The role provides the opportunity to learn and gain experience in different areas of a business with global operations that is based in Winnipeg. The successful candidate will assist with the day-to-day management of the financial data within the company. We are looking for someone with a financial focus and a positive “get it done” attitude. The successful candidate must love data, have strong accounting skills, a strong work ethic, and have extremely high attention to detail.
- Assist with the day-to-day financial operations of the company including invoicing, payroll, reconciliations, month-end processes and reporting.
- Work alongside our Finance team to carry out general bookkeeping duties.
- Assist our Finance team with external accounts for assistance in tax/regulatory filings and remittances in domestic and international markets.
- Assist with any other financial duties and projects, as required.
What your experience here looks like:
- Open, casual and friendly work environment in Winnipeg’s Exchange District
- Access to a fully-equipped kitchen
- Great perks including free food and drinks in the office (when we are not in lockdown!)
- Salary negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Currently the position will be hired as a remote position, until our office re-opens.