END-CONTROLLED RIDER PALLET JACK OPERATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
We are seeking an End-Controlled Rider Pallet Jack Operator for a well-known food supplier in the St. James Industrial area of Winnipeg. In this role, you will operate a powered pallet jack to move products from one place to another within the warehouse. If you’re a pro-active and self-managing individual and have previous end rider pallet jack experience, then we’d like to hear from you.
* Minimum 6 months End Rider Pallet Jacket experience
* Steel-toed safety work boots
* Ability to lift 50lbs
* Strong communication and listening skills
* Safety oriented individual
* Experience using voice picking headset and software is an asset
* Must be flexible to work the shifts (3 pm – 11:30 pm or 3:30 pm to midnight, Sunday to Thursday, or Monday to Friday)
* $16.47 per hour
* Evening shifts: 3 pm – 11:30 pm or 3:30 pm to midnight, Sunday to Thursday, or Monday to Friday
* Must be flexible to work either shifts (based on the company’s production schedule)
Please email your resume (quoting 17628 in the subject line) to Ryan Dyck at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time