Winnipeg Hyundai Internal Service Department is currently looking to fill the full time role of A Safety Certified Automotive Technician.
This is a full-time weekday position with guaranteed hours. Wage is based on qualifications and experience:
· Safety certification is REQUIRED
· Valid Driver’s license is REQUIRED
· Hyundai experience an asset
· Red Seal certification is an asset
The Internal department focuses on pre-owned vehicle safeties, internal vehicle repairs, new vehicle PDI’s, installing accessories and tires, rustproofing and undercoating vehicles, recalls on inventory vehicles, and all other repairs or concerns on new and used vehicles in inventory. The Internal Tech reports directly to the Inventory Manager, who assigns all jobs to the internal department.
What we offer:
· Busy and energetic environment
· Competitive compensation plan including bonus program
· Continuous support and training
· The tools to be successful
· Company benefit plan
· A chance to be part of a winning team
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please direct all inquires to the Inventory Manager. We welcome all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From $24.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Automotive: 2 years (preferred)
- Safety Inspection Certificate (preferred)
- Class 5 Driver’s License (required)
- Red Seal Certificate (preferred)