Our small business is looking for a Sales/Account Manager.
As an Accounts Manager you are required to:
– Be an outgoing People Person
– Arrange and promote offers within the network
– Manage customer accounts and balances
– Communicate with clients on a regular basis via phone and email
– Attend meetings as required
– Assist with marketing and social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
– Have a working knowledge of Quickbooks, Word & Excel
We are seeking an energetic, dedicated person to join our team as an Account/Sales Manager. This position requires someone self-motivated, organized and detail orientated. Due to the nature of small businesses, the successful applicant will demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, and be someone eager to learn. Must be experienced with Microsoft programs, social media platforms, hold a valid driver’s license as well as consistent access to a vehicle. A sales background is preferred, but not required.
Excellent Benefits package rewarded after a three-month probationary period.
Competitive Hourly Wage, this is not a commission-based position.
Monthly & Yearly Bonuses.
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday from 9 am – 5 pm. On-site parking is available.
No phone calls, please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent