Join our team today. Quick Transfers Van division are always on the lookout for staff who meet our core values of Giving Our Best, Doing What Is Right, Respecting Others, and Finding Better Ways.
We are Currently hiring full time Company Drivers.
· 2 years minimum tractor/trailer experience at time of hire.
· Have a minimum of 9500 miles/month.
· Able to do long haul, cross border loads across Canada & USA.
· Driver assist loads are required on some of our customer lanes. Must be physically able to move freight to back of trailer. Average weights can be 40 plus pounds.
· Excellent customer service is a requirement of the job.
Competitive pay package
Bi-weekly direct deposit pay
Assigned units (company drivers)
First day benefits enrollment. No waiting period. Includes travel insurance.
• Practical Mile Base Rate: $0.46 / mile
• Safety/Performance rate: $0.02/mile. Paid bi-weekly.
• Plus Mileage bonus rate: $0.02/mile. On loaded miles. Paid monthly; after 2 payrolls. When a driver has 9,300 miles or more. 13 bonus periods per year.
• $35.00 per load and unload
• $56.00 per load and unload on multi-drop trips; requiring driver assist.
• $30.00 bi-weekly driver cell phone reimbursement for use of personal phone
• $75.00 paid layover; after 24 hour without dispatch
• $10.00 cross border fee, with loaded trailer
• On the road reset (2 day) – $150.00 per occurrence
• Weekend layover – $150.00 per day if schedule run with incurred layovers.
• NorthEast USA lane premium with multi-drops is $375.00 per trip. For clarity this includes the following states (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Conneticutt, Eastern New York state, New Jersey, Delaware, Eastern Maryland)
• Hourly rate for authorized local work: $21.00/hour
How to apply:
Email resume and request application at