The TransX Group of Companies is one of the largest providers of premier integrated transportation and logistics services across North America. With 9 locations across Canada and the USA, approximately 1800 team members, over 4000 trucks, trailers and containers, our team is dedicated to building strong business relationships and providing service excellence to support our customer’s business needs.
TransX team members demonstrate a high level of initiative, commitment to customer service excellence, passion for providing innovative solutions and achieving results. TransX will set the industry standard for safety, service and customer satisfaction in all market segments in which it operates. TransX supports team members in achieving their potential, and values relationships build on trust, respect and integrity.
Our goal is to be the premier provider of rail centric transportation solutions to North America’s business community. It begins with employing, retaining and developing the best employees in the industry.
For more information visit www.transx.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The TransX Group of Companies has an exciting opportunity for a Serv ice Writer to join our Winnipeg facility. The TransX Maintenance Department has shop facilities across Canada to support our Operations team. The maintenance teams are the people we depend on to ensure that our equipment is kept in first rate condition to meet our customer’s requirements.
Reporting to the Shop Manager the duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Planning/Scheduling appointments
- Assigning technicians to correct jobs
- Communication of repair progress reports to service operation to ensure equipment can be properly booked on loads
- Help in the service office planning, creating, assigning and updating jobs
- Processing of all internal/external RO’s, ensuring that we are meeting our 24 hour close window
- General office administrative duties assigned
Shift: Monday to Thursday; 5:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The successful candidate will be a motivated and conscientious team player capable of working in a dynamic, fast paced environment and will have the following qualifications:
- Grade 12
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum 1-3 years of industry related experience
And the following desired skills and abilities:
- Strong passion for customer service
- Well-developed problem solving and critical reasoning skills
- A working understanding of business management Best Practices and Lean tools and techniques
- Ability to take initiative and action quickly
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong keyboarding/typing skills
The TransX Group of Companies provides you with the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. We offer, service recognition awards, discount on gym memberships, social club and community focused activities along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If you have a passion for results and want to grow your career with a dynamic and growing industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking on the apply button above.
TransX is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to the individual and collective growth of our employees and a commitment to diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.