What You’ll Do
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for direct ownership of selling to Enterprise Accounts, and overall responsibility for all dimensions of governance and relationship across the customers business.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
Leadership of the account(s). Handle all revenue streams from the account(s) by collaborating with cross functional account teams and virtual teams across geographies. Build positive relationships with the client at all management levels. You should be able to build strong business relations between Cisco and the account partners at all levels.
Develop a long term 1-3 year Account/Business Plan in collaboration with cross functional teams to align with the customer’s long term growth, innovation plans and ground-breaking business opportunities. Drive the execution of a 12-month Account/Business plan to meet set achievements and goals
Identify, lead and close local and global ground-breaking opportunities in the account through positive relationships with key partners and executive decision makers to improve Cisco’s wallet share. Develop & articulate sales strategies for all major opportunities and understand the buying cycle for the opportunities being pursued. Achieve order intake targets for the account portfolio under management. Business reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development). Ensure the desired position and market share, as set in the objectives, are achieved through the use of consistent messages in every aspect of the account relationship and development on all appropriate levels.
Work with the customer to develop an innovation strategy to help save costs, deliver value to their business and gain a competitive advantage. Act as primary focal point for the account. Focus on value-based selling and crafting business relevance for technology solutions.
Who You’ll Work With
As part of Cisco Enterprise Team, youll work with an outstanding group of people with intense focus on finding and solving our customer’s most critical. We pride ourselves in our ability to understand and focus on business outcomes and solutions, not just products. Our competitive intensity is second to none. We constantly seek to disrupt ourselves to stay ahead of the game. We take bold actions and are all-in to deliver our commitments to our customers and partners. We empower our team to go beyond and deliver great value to our customers, partners and internal stakeholders
Who You Are
- 7- 10 years of work experience in sales & large account/regional account management
- Responsible for managing large enterprise account and achievement of sales target across all Cisco Architectures
- You are strategic with your accounts and planning and have an understanding of the technical aspects of datacenter, enterprise software sales & cloud services/solutions.
- Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is helpful.
- Demonstrated experience with solution selling of Business and IT solutions is helpful.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the selling process. (i.e., strategic account planning, extended resource engagement, sales cycle, etc) as well as a focus on driving Cisco opportunities in all sites and subsidiaries.
- You will also be responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy, pipeline development and customer satisfaction. Team selling required
- Proven track record in achieving direct sales targets and experience in carrying multi-million dollar sales quotas.
- Experience selling into Financial Services-based customers is an asset
- We are looking for self-starters, strong negotiation skills with multi-tasking abilities.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is outstanding, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Heres how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think were old (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but were also a software company. And a security company. And AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do you cant put us in a box!
But Digital Transformation is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.