6 days old
We are looking to hire a qualified Superintendent for grocery remodeling work. We are based in AZ but have contracts nationwide. Please only apply for this job if you are willing to travel and possess the necessary skills listed below.
- All around Construction knowledge
- Assembly ability
- Fixture/Millwork Installation
- Read & Follow Directions
- Knowledge of tools and personal tool ownership
- Must own reliable vehicle(truck)
- Read & understand blueprints
- Understand construction documents including Plans, RFI’s, SOW etc.
- Computer Literate including online Daily Reporting and picture uploads
- Shift Flexibility
- Time Management
- Comprehension of Shipping Invoices
- Multi Tasker/Quick Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Subcontractors and employee management
- Clerical abilities
While traveling there will be per-diem, mileage reimbursement and lodging provided. Please send your resume, any references, and all certifications you have to Anthony.Costellia@gonrsg.com
Minimum 2 years Supervisory Exp. in grocery/retail construction is required and references are mandatory for this position.
Excellent pay and benefits including paid holidays, health / dental and 401k employer match program.
Lead / Installer positions can also be filled based on experience. Must be able to work alone on small orders and have experience running a crew, dealing with sub-contractors, and vendors. Please specify which position you’re applying for. We look forward to hearing from you.
- 85% travel
- background check
Posted: 2021-06-28 Expires: 2021-07-07