(I) Duties of the part-time English youth pastor:
1. Lead weekly English youth fellowship ((junior to high school students) from (every Friday 7:00 to 9:00 pm).
a. Goal – maintain steady attendance and growth in spiritual maturity in faith of youth members and newcomers.
2. Overseeing and in charge of the operation of weekly English Children Sunday School (every Sunday 11:00 to 12:30 pm).
a. Oversee operation of Children Sunday School
b. Assignment of Sunday school teacher for preschool, elementary and youth classes
c. Train newly recruited Sunday school teacher as required
3. In charge of annual May long weekend summer camp English youth program
a. Recommend English speaker and invitation
b. Hosting for English program for
4. Organizing annual July’s 5-days vocational bible school
a. planning and coordination in early May for July VBS program.
b. Keep in touch with the new VBS comers and invite them to attend children Sunday school
5. Assists Lead pastor to set youth/children ministry goals and to evaluate programs. Attend deacons meeting quarterly to report on youth/children ministry progress and issues.
6. Weekly 2 hours caring/counselling to youth or English members as required.
**All meetings temporarily are conducted virtually due to COVID-19. Subject to change. **
Job type: Part-time