Founded in 1999, TWC Nutrition (TWC) is one of Canada’s largest manufacturers of natural health products and nutritional supplements including our brands Kaizen Naturals® and Bodylogix®.
To develop, manufacture and market natural, trusted supplements that empower healthy and active lifestyles.
TWC is fully compliant with all Canadian and international quality control standards, The Winning Combination manufactures all its products in accordance with GMP guidelines.
Our Career Opportunity
Production Line Operator
(Day Shift: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday-Friday)
(Evening Shift: 3:15 PM to 11:45 PM, Monday-Friday)
We are looking to hire Production Line Workers for our plant at 1099 Wilkes Avenue (Unit 6).
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, a Production Line Worker is part of a team having responsibility for manufacturing protein powders. Previous manufacturing experience within a GMP environment is considered an asset as well as prior use of equipment such as forklifts, powered pallet jacks and scissor lifts.
· Placing ingredients in the blender
· Placing bottles on a conveyor belt
· Preparing and labeling bottles
· Inspecting products for quality; counting and stacking finished products in cases.
Qualifications and Skills
· Ability to lift up to 50 Lbs. (25 Kg.) on a regular basis
· Must be able to stand for 8 hours
· Ability to multitask and prioritize
· Great attention to detail
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Work well in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be comfortable walking, squatting, bending, standing and sitting for long periods of time
· Excellent attendance & punctuality is a MUST
Minimum requirements include
1. Ability to speak and understand English
2. High School diploma
3. Good written and oral communication
4. Excellent team player with initiative
At TWC Nutrition, our products are intended to promote a healthy lifestyle and improve quality of life. We know that our employees are essential to the success of our organization. We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs.
We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. We are also committed to supporting their professional development through career mapping, training programs and professional association events.
Please apply online with a resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $12.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to wear company supplied masks while in the building. Employees are also required to sanitize their hands upon entry to the building and throughout the shift.