The Advanced Repair Planner plays an integral role in overseeing the timely and consistent tear-down and reassembly of customer vehicles as they enter the Collision Centre’s Advanced Repair Planning process. The successful candidate will review MPI claims and damages alongside the Advanced Repair Planning Technicians, while ensuring timelines are met. The Advanced Repair Planner will confirm proper amendments are made to MPI claims through the use of photo documentation and written explanations, procure parts for approved work orders and create customer quotes in a timely manner. This position provides a great opportunity to learn about the Collision Industry process from an operational perspective.
Essential Skills / Details
• Exceptional communication skills
• High attention to detail, proven time management, and organizational skills
• Body repair industry experience would be considered an asset
• Post-secondary education is preferred
• Ability to work well both independently and within a team-based environment
• Proven success with Microsoft applications and general software
• A Class 5 driver’s license is required
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.
View original article here Source