CIMCO has an opening for an organized and enthusiastic person to provide Technical Refrigeration Sales and develop working relationships with both existing and new clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Industrial Service Sales support to our Winnipeg branch.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
• Intrinsic Motivation
• Ability to See the Perspective of Others
• Growth Mindset
The area of operation will include the province of Manitoba, northern states and western Ontario.
Location: Winnipeg, MB
– Developing relationships at multiple levels within the client’s organization including operating engineers, facility managers, plant engineers, plant managers, etc.
– Develop/establish Asset and Capital Equipment lifecycle management plans with clients
– Development, evaluation and discussion of technical solutions with clients.
– Complete material take-offs, equipment selections and pricing as necessary to develop cost estimates.
– Preparation and presentation of proposals/quotations to clients and closing the sale.
– Conduct activities in accordance with company policy including safety and respecting the environment.
Required Professional Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
– Strong knowledge of HVAC and industrial refrigeration systems.
– Formal technical education and training (Red Seal, C.E.T., C.Tech. or similar)
– Three or more years of industry related experience.
– Willingness to travel regularly within our operating territory as needed
– Good communication, organizational and writing skills.
– Proficiency or willing to learn Word, Excel, and other software as needed to support the sales process.
View original article here Source