Car Lovers, ready to drive your future?
Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies & 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Mr. Lube fosters a collaborative work environment, offers competitive wages, and the best paid training and advancement program in the industry for our employees.
Assistant Store Manager
If you have a passion for cars, are driven to succeed, have a willingness to learn, and genuinely like interacting with people then now is the time to drive your career to the next level. We are currently looking for an Assistant Store Manager and encourage you to apply.
Why work here
- Competitive wage and bonus program
- Work with the newest tools and technology in the automotive industry
- Ample opportunity for growth
- A company, management, and team that honestly cares
What you will bring to us
- 1 or more years’ experience in customer service of always exceeding customer expectations
- 1 or more years’ experience as a Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor
- You’ve managed or supervised a team of 3 or more people and have experience mentoring your team
- Strong sales skills and enjoy building and developing relationships with your customers
- Willingness to work alongside technicians as required ensuring the job gets done
- High school diploma required while completion of a college diploma, certificate or course-work in business or human resources is an asset
If you have a positive attitude, are driven to succeed, have a willingness to learn, and genuinely like interacting with people, put yourself in the driver’s seat at Mr. Lube!
View original article here Source