The primary responsibility of the Bilingual Out of Country Claim Examiner is to assess coverage and pay eligible claims that have been submitted for Out of Country medical services and supplies on behalf of our Group clients.
- Determining claim and contractual eligibility against the plan sponsors contract of insurance
- Ensure all necessary information has been gathered for the appropriate provincial government agencies
- Apply coordination of benefits and/or notice of claim
- Contact service providers for missing information
- Respond to inquiries from both internal and external clients in French and English
You must be a regular full time or part time employee and you must be in your current role for a minimum of two years. The successful candidate will possess:
- Bilingual French and English required
- Medical knowledge or claim payment experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make sound business decisions on own.
- Good PC skills, specifically in MS Word.
Due to the high profile of a number of our clients, a Federal Government Enhanced Screening is a job requirement and this may involve fingerprinting.
Canada Life is a leading insurance, wealth management and benefits provider focused on improving the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians. For more than 170 years, individuals, families and business owners across Canada have trusted us to provide sound guidance and deliver on the promises we’ve made.
As of January 1, 2020, Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life became one company – Canada Life, and today, we proudly serve more than 13 million customer relationships from coast to coast to coast.
View original article here Source