To be considered for this competition you must submit an application form. See below for further instructions.
Click here to access the application form.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must provide and maintain a satisfactory criminal record check
- Post secondary education, in the social sciences, public or business administration, or other relevant discipline. An equivalent combination of education and pertinent experience may be considered.
- Experience in researching, developing and evaluating complex policies and programs.
- Experience leading and managing complex projects
- Experience writing a variety of clear and concise documents and reports, for different audiences, such as briefing/advisory notes, Treasury Board Submissions, and other reports that include recommendation for senior government officials.
- Experience supervising staff including managing performance and workflow.
- Superior interpersonal skills for the purposes of building and maintaining positive and collaborative working relationships with a variety of diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills, including the ability to recommend options and solutions
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans and lead organizational change
- Excellent oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and internal/external stakeholders.
- Strong organization skills and ability to set and manage multiple priorities in tight timeframes, including meeting deadlines.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Strong understanding of the training and qualification system that delivers workplace-based skills and technical training to apprentices, leading to journeyperson certification.
The Director, Business Transformation provides leadership and project management in the development of new strategic initiatives to the Apprenticeship and Certification systems in Manitoba. The position oversees Automated Management System development, recommendations, implementation and evaluation of special projects. The Director also provides evidence based information, advice and recommendations to senior management on what the future strategic goals of the branch may be and how those goals may impact policy, operations and internal functions. This is based on research and analysis of program trends and evaluation of program outcomes as well as emerging trends in post secondary and cross jurisdictional education systems. The position represents the Department in collaborative interdepartmental and intergovernmental projects, as well as engaging with external stakeholders, supporting the work and strategic priorities of the Apprenticeship and Certification Board, and other high profile and politically sensitive special projects.
View original article here Source