Who are we?
OSL is a family of passionate and enthusiastic movers and shakers, over 5000 strong. We’re always on the lookout for awesome individuals to join our growing team. We are great people doing greater things, every day. Our promise is to help organizations drive sales through engagement by combining technology, process and passion to create engaging experiences that drive consumer purchase decisions. we reinvent the customer experience. We connect people to brands through superior sales and customer service. Some of the largest retailers and brands on the planet hire us to deliver solutions to customers, not sales pitches.
What is the Role?
Regional Sales Representative – Winnipeg, MB
OSL is currently seeking a Regional Sales Representative to represent Huawei , our global client in the W ireless Telecommunications industry . As a Regional Sales Representative, you will build and manage relationships to help build Huawei brand awareness and drive Huawei device sales productivity with various Wireless retail sales distribution locations.
- Manage the day to day Huawei client liaison at the C orporate and R etail store distribution l evel , fostering strong relationships with both the client and distribution sales teams
- Conduct and attend Training sessions, Meetings, Events on behalf of Huawei
- Gather market analysis and report market trends of how Huawei product is perceived in the market
- Plan and facilitate training and launch meetings to ensure all retail sales distribution groups and are able to demonstrate successful Huawei product knowledge and sales effectiveness
- Train and coach Carrier Retail and Dealer Sales Reps , as well as p rovide sales support through offering business advice and product consultation
- Ensur e Huawei product stock levels and merchandis ing requirements meet product demand
- Support Huawei Marketing and Brand initiatives through maintaining direct contact with distribution points of sale in market
- Resolve issues that affect Huawei brand integrity and brand presence
- Set up Huawei promotional materials and support Sales Distribution via incentive s, events and sales programs
- Provide strategic input to help leverage the Huawei brand and build overall brand awareness
- Complete daily store visit productivity reports as well as weekly and monthly activity reporting requirements
- Minimum 3 years of A gency or equivalent experience in Account Management
- Experience in W ireless or C onsumer El ectronics an asset
- Prior success in training and motivating a R etail sales team in meeting exceeding performance objectives
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal , as well as effective presentation skills
- Proven analytic and reporting capabilities
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a related discipline
- Available to travel within the local market 80% of the time including occasional evenings, weekends and overnights
If you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply NOW! For more info before submitting your application, contact us at email@example.com .
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this role.
View original article here Source