The Sales Lot Coordinator provides support at the dealership level by contributing to all areas of the Dealership appearance. The successful candidate will lead a team of Lot Attendants by providing insight and guidance to general lot requirements that include vehicle detailing, lot organization and focusing on enhancing the customer experience. The Sales Lot Coordinator is a support role with the expectation that the incumbent should have the ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
Essential Skills / Details
• Trustworthy, reliable and hardworking
• Valid driver’s license, clean drivers record
• Previous Lot Attendant experience and ability to drive a 5-speed is an asset
• Thrive in a collaborative environment where teamwork is supported
• High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
• A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
• Own transportation to and from work
Shift Details: Monday-Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.
View original article here Source