Senior Vice-President – HR Solutions (People First HR Services), Winnipeg Manitoba
Driven by significant growth in our HR division and internally, we are looking for a Senior Vice President to lead our Human Resource Solutions division (People First HR Services).
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the SVP will be responsible for guiding the overall strategic direction of the HR Solutions division including providing oversight to the daily operations of its four sub-divisions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an executive leader who has e xecuted on successful sales strategies, client engagement and bringing in operational excellence.
- Define innovative strategies for growth and develop and implement organizational goals
- Provide strong leadership for People First HR by working with division leaders and members of People Corporation to establish short and long-term goals, plans and strategies
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit
- Demonstrate commitment to drive exceptional client experience, strong employee engagement and the meeting/exceeding of budgets
- Lead and drive a client focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader relationships, systems and knowledge
- Participate actively in strategic and divisional planning to develop reasonable and thorough revenue projections for annual budgets and multi-year projections
- You have completed a Bachelor degree (a Masters/MBA a strong asset).
- You have extensive people leadership experience, having lead senior level business leaders.
- You have years of hands-on experience leading business and revenue driven operations.
- You enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders and are experienced in providing client services and solutions. You have a proven ability to build strong and effective partnerships.
- You possess strong business and financial acumen.
- You are solutions oriented and proactively identify business solutions for complex issues.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
View original article here Source