Truck & Trailer Mechanic – Lead Hand
Kleysen Group L.P.
We are looking to hire a Truck & Trailer Mechanic (Lead Hand) to work in our Fleet Repair and Maintenance facility located in Winnipeg. Our fully equipped facility is clean and modern, with a workplace environment that instills safety while doing your best work. The preferred candidate will have obtained a level 3 apprenticeship or Journeymen level qualifications with a combination of experience in the field.
The successful candidate will be assigned the following shift:
Week 1: 0600 – 1800 Fri, Sat, Sun
Week 2: 0600 – 1800 Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
*Supervisor premium will apply at the rate of $2.25 per hour
- 3-5 years’ experience repairing and servicing truck & trailing equipment
- Ability to work individually and as a point of contact for other staff
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Supervisory/mentoring experience
- Must have own tools and safety boots
- Demonstrated safety knowledge
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Must have own vehicle as public transportation is not available
Pre-employment drug testing is mandatory for this position as it is deemed safety sensitive.
- We offer competitive wages, DOQ and benefits that include:
- Full-time permanent employment
- Medical/dental benefits, life insurance, short term disability
- Pension Plan
- Tool and boot allowances
- Employee Educational Assistance Policy
- Stable, secure and team like environment
- Clean and Safe shop
You can apply on-line, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax toll free: 1-877-488-5360.
View original article here Source