What is the opportunity?
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you motivate and coach a high-performing team of Advisors in a dynamic, high-volume, and rewarding marketplace, while establishing and achieving team sales objectives. You coach your team to increase skills and capabilities to maximize sales and referral opportunities, enable digital education and usage, and promote problem resolution at first point of contact. Sharing common goals, purpose, vision, and values with RBC partners, you build relationships and encourage collaboration across all roles. Further, you support the ongoing development of your team through consistent sales routines to ensure a high level of employee capability and engagement.
What will you do?
- Ensure high employee engagement through talent management, development and career planning
- Deliver results through strong sales management routines and coaching ability
- Partner with your manager to ensure operational effectiveness of the branch and maximize the performance of the team
- Inspire, orchestrate and pioneer superior retailing excellence to deliver a memorable client experience
- Coach your team on client advice and education, problem resolution and prevention at first point of contact, and advocate for digital enablement and multichannel usage
- Leverage partners to establish both internal and external working relationships to support business objectives
- Address local community needs through appropriate recruitment and management practices
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a people management/coaching role within the financial industry
- Proven success in business growth, as well as establishing community and client relationships
- At least 2 years of licensed mutual fund sales experience within the last 3 years
- Mutual Funds accreditation (IFIC or CSC)
- Completion of an acceptable mutual fund branch management exam (BCO) offered by the CSI, or ability to write the exam within 4 months of start date
- Experience in both business and personal banking
- Strong understanding of sales management routines and ability to lead the team to action
- Post-secondary diploma/degree, ideally in commerce, business administration, or related experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to seek out and develop new business
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
View original article here Source