ASSISTANT FITNESS MANAGER
What is an Assistant Fitness Manager?
The Assistant Fitness Manager is responsible for assisting the Fitness Manager in maintaining a high standard of professionalism, results-based programming and profitability in the Personal Training Department
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Career advancement into management within 1-2 years
- Competitive base pay and excellent commission based income
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Assist with the financial management of the department to include achieving personal training revenue goals and profit goals in addition to controlling expenses
- Assist in ensuring that all personal trainers are working the minimum required hours.
- Assist in implementation of personal training consultation and/ or assessment with every client.
- Ensure individual and club personal training revenue goals are achieved
- Participate in monthly Fitness Manager conference calls
- Attend training seminars as required
- Assist in ensuring all sales tools, systems, and resources available are used by all associates
- Assist in the recruitment, selection, training, development, and performance management of all personal trainers
- Assist in upholding all human relations aspects of personal trainers education, personal training on-boarding program, and ongoing performance reviews
- Ensure personal training programs are safe and effective and adhere to company standards.
- Consistently handle client concerns with professionalism
- Maintain a high level of communication and teamwork to ensure successful operations
- Support and implement GoodLife programs and services
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1 – 2 years experience working at GoodLife Fitness
- Approved Personal Training Certification
- Previous success in sales
- Passion for fitness
- Previous work experience in the fitness industry
- Customer Service Experience
- Exemplary communication, time management and organizational skills
View original article here Source