What is the opportunity?
The Branch Manager Training Program has been created to help develop the skills and knowledge necessary to assume a leadership role within Royal Bank. Specific learning plans and self driven learning resources have been designed to assist in the on-boarding and ongoing training to compliment the sales and technical training you will receive in your training branch. During the training program you will be teamed with experienced mentors who will assist you in understanding your various duties to help you be successful in your new role. Training will be approximately 6 to 12 months depending on previous experience.
What will you do?
- Build a team to focus on client acquisition, building profitable relationships and advice capabilities to achieve revenue goals
- Provide leadership and management by leading the establishment of team sales objectives and related activities to achieve a superior client experience, profitable business growth, business retention and productivity
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to staff, ensuring a high level of employee capability and engagement through focused sales routines
What do you need to succeed?
- Mutual funds accreditation (IFIC or CSC) with at least 2 years of licensed mutual fund sales experience within the last 3 years
- Must have written an acceptable mutual fund branch management exam (BCO) offered by the CSI or be able to write the exam within 4 months of start date
- A minimum of 1-2 years leading or managing people
- Previous management/leadership and/or sales experience in finance or retail sales
- Good understanding and management of operational policies and guidelines (i.e., cash, anti-money laundering, etc.)
- Experience with emerging communications and technology (i.e. web based meetings, social media, Digital Banking and Mobile Applications )
- Client service orientation, driven to help clients meet needs or resolve problems
- Team player, driven to ensure that the whole RBC team is successful in meeting client needs
- Entrepreneurial mindset – able to seek out and develop new business
- University degree, ideally in Commerce, Business Administration or related experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A unique opportunity for personal and professional growth
- A world-class training program in financial services
View original article here Source