Be part of a team dedicated to helping Small Businesses succeed in running their business!
Small businesses play a critical role in our communities and fuel the nation’s economy. Imagine all of the small businesses in your life; the local bakery, your favorite restaurant, and the corner market. What would your community be like without them? Unfortunately, the road to success for a small business is paved with challenges, and longevity is not a given. This is where you come in!
ALIONS MARKETING INC. is seeking to hire people with a passion for helping small businesses succeed. ALIONS MARKETING INC. customers are small businesses that use Quick Books to run their business. ALIONS MARKETING INC. team helps its customers learn how to use Quick Books to its fullest potential and trouble shoots technical issues. Support topics include how to create an invoice, how to set up payroll and how to reconcile books.
If you feel like you don’t know much about these topics, no worries. Most of our new hires don’t either and that’s why ALIONS MARKETING INC. offers training to teach you how to use Quick Books and help provide awesome customer support.
Our ideal candidate is the following:
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- Strong desire to help and take ownership on seeing things through
- Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Assist customers with Quick Books; research and provide resolution to questions and problems
- Troubleshoot issues that are technical in nature
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking skills
- Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer experience and business performance
- Accountable for recognising and recommending when there are needs-based up-sell & cross-sell opportunities. Can proactively apply the offering capabilities to the customer situation; recommend additional offerings and speak broadly about all Intuit offerings while also exploring additional details as customer need arises.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you ready to care for customers like never before? Apply today
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.50 to $14.00 /hour
View original article here Source