Who Are We?
Founded 75 years ago by A.A. DeFehr in Winnipeg, Palliser has grown into one of North America’s leading furniture manufacturers. We value our clients, our communities, our natural environment and providing the best customer experience possible. At Palliser, we produce quality and demand excellence.
What Would You Do?
Palliser Furniture Upholstery Ltd. is currently seeking an energetic and outgoing individual to fill the role of Customer Service Representative. The successful candidate will be part of the Customer Service, Retail Services department. In this position, you must be able to use your superior communication skills and timely responsiveness to our customers and sales representatives, always maintaining a personal touch.
The duties and responsibilities of this position would include:
- Providing high quality customer service
- Receiving and validating orders.
- Entering orders into an Order Entry System.
- Managing orders by responding to both customer and plant-initiated changes.
- Answering all customers’ inquiries regarding the placement of orders, product information, pricing, shipping and warranties.
- Developing a strong relationship with our dealer, sales representatives and internal network of business partners.
- Troubleshooting and providing solutions to service technicians.
What Do You Bring?
- Professional demeanor with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Conflict Management skills
- Self-motivated individual requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent attention to detail with proven problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Computer experience with order-entry systems
- Knowledge of Upholstered Furniture products is a definite asset
- French language skills would be an asset
Why Work with Us?
In 2019, we were appointed the Gold Standard for Canada’s Best Managed Companies and were also recognized as one of Manitoba’s Top 30 Employers. We also offer plenty of benefits to the people who made us what we are today.
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits package, including life, health, dental, disability
- Potential RRSP Match Program
- Employee Furniture Purchase Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Free Parking
Click Apply Now by September 27, 2019, and tell us why you’d make an excellent fit for this position.
View original article here Source