As Canada’s largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward.
Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates’ career growth and ongoing professional development- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We work hard and play hard. We’re about doing what’s right, and feeling good about it
CAA Club Group, is currently seeking highly motivated and career minded individuals to join our team as a Dispatcher in our Network Contact Centre Department reporting into the Supervisor of the Network Contact Centre.
In this role, you will be working on things like:
- Assigning, monitoring and executing incoming tow, battery and light service requests
- Manually assigning and routing all tow and light service request service calls to the nearest available contractor while ensuring both ETA’s and cost effectiveness for both club and contractor.
- Ensuring that any calls that have to be redirected are done so within 10 minutes of the call receive time to ensure 30 minute standards are met.
- Ensuring the integrity and achievement of agreed service standards. Determining when to raise ETA’s after utilizing all available equipment to ensure Total Member Satisfaction
- Assigning and monitoring the progress of calls given to contractors in the territory and rural area. Ensuring any old calls or priority calls are given top priority i.e. Next call done
- Clearing dispatched calls from system
Hours: Must be available to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoon, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Excellent knowledge of Ontario roadways and highways.
- Previous experience in dispatching is an asset
- Call centre experience an asset
- Formal dispatch training from accredited training facility preferred
- Thorough knowledge of local and North American geography
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Proven multi-tasking ability
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and seek guidance when necessary
CAA Club Group of companies is a progressive organization with a diverse workforce which offers:
- Paid training, career development and professional growth
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Group RRSP plan
- 3 weeks’ vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodations. CAA Club Group will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs
View original article here Source