JOIN OUR TEAM!
South Y Branch, 5 Fermor Ave.
Part Time & Substitutes, $25 class
Various hours – morning, afternoon, after work & weekends
Classes – Synergy, Tabata, Body Sculpt, Step, Low Impact, Cycle
Are you a health and fitness enthusiast? Passionate about instructing group exercise classes? As part of the Y team, you will play an important role in providing encouragement, motivation and support to members to help them achieve their fitness, health and wellness goals.
Why work at the Y?
· You make a difference in a member’s life every day
· Training opportunities for growth and development
· Complimentary individual Y membership
· Great people and dynamic work environment
Are you the right fit?
· Able to plan/develop/deliver a variety of quality, safe and fun exercise classes
· Ability to lead and engage participants
· Able to build positive relationships with members, staff and volunteers
What else do you need?
· Certified Fitness Instructor through YMCA, MFC or equivalent
· 6-12 months experience in fitness instruction
· Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification
· Strong communication, organization and time management skills
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- CPR C Certification (Required)
- Emergency First Aid Certification (Required)
- YMCA, MFC or equivalent Fitness Instructor (Preferred)
View original article here Source