River Ridge II Retirement Residence is now accepting applications for the position of:
HEALTH CARE AIDE (HCA) – Evenings and Nights
As a Health Care Aide your primary responsibility in the Resident Care department would be to provide personal care and services to each resident.
- Possess a current Health Care Aide (HCA) certificate.
- Genuine interest in and concern for seniors.
- Experience in Retirement or long-term care desirable.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to learn and apply basic life skills through on-the-job training
If interested please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
- HCA (Preferred)
View original article here Source