- Responsible for accurately issuing and distributing a high volume of invoices based on customer specific rates or quotations.
- Collaborate with operations to ensure that all incoming costs are accounted for, all billable activities are invoiced in line with customer specific rates and that all required back up documents and approvals are in place.
- Verify parts, service repair/maintenance, shipping and freight charges
- Verify customer account information
- Assist with switchboard duties which include being first contact with customers over the phone and sometimes in person.
- Administrative duties, including composing and editing correspondence, submitting reports, completing minor projects as assigned,
- Acknowledges and/or replies to routine correspondence independently, on a regular basis
- Administrative assistance to the different departments, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Superior customer service skills and ability to deal with the public and staff in a courteous and tactful manner
- Firm grasp of the English language both verbal and written
- Comfortable with mathematics and financial data
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to problem solve
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize duties and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail is a must
- Typing of 40 wpm
- Be able to work independently as well as participate as part of a team
- Ability to use general office equipment, including multi-line phone system, copier scanner and fax machine and other aspects of an automated office environment
- Highly proficient in MS Office Program (Word, Excel, Outlook etc).
- Must have valid driver’s license
This is a full time term position of 14 months with the opportunity of it leading to a permanent full time position.
Please include a cover letter with salary expectations.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- English (Required)
View original article here Source