Gislason Targownik Peters is currently seeking an individual to join our team in our Winnipeg office.
The applicant must be enrolled in courses leading to a CPA designation and have previous bookkeeping or accounting experience. Strong organizational, people and detail skills are a must along with high standards of integrity and ethics. The successful candidate will enjoy working independently and as part of a dedicated, professional team. He or she will assist partners and managers in all areas of public accounting including bookkeeping and accounting functions in support of the preparation of financial statements as well as personal and corporate income tax returns.
Education & Experience
- Enrolled in the CPA program or courses leading up to achievement of a CPA designation
- Experience working with or exposure to accounting and tax software such as CaseWare, TaxPrep, QuickBooks and Simply Accounting is beneficial.
- Experience in preparing T4s and T5s is preferred.
- Understanding of payroll, bookkeeping and record keeping practices on a computerized system is considered an asset.
- Commitment to client service
- Strong problem solving ability
- Highly self-organized
- Able to work as part of a team
Please forward your resumé and cover letter in confidence to our HR department.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
View original article here Source