Founded in 1970, New Electric has grown to become a leader in providing electrical service to industrial customers throughout North America.
We strive to remain on the cutting edge of electrical support using the latest technology. From our in-house electronic repair to new installation methods, we set the standards for our industry. We attribute our success to building strategic partnerships with our customers and by treating them the way we want to be treated. Focusing on complete customer satisfaction has made New Electric the choice of many of North America’s largest and most admired companies.
New Electric is currently recruiting qualified Licensed Electricians to join our growing team.
Our Electricians are responsible for installing electrical systems in accordance with current electrical codes and customer specifications, for performing jobs safely plus efficiently, and for keeping customers and equipment running. Our Electricians promote a positive company image through service quality, professionalism, and a strong sense of urgency. Typical decision-making or problem solving required for this position includes:
- Efficient conduit and wiring layout and installation
- Systematically resolving issues (for example, material requirements at the job site; customer concerns)
- Dealing with changing client requests, and deciding on the best course of action to satisfy the client
- Troubleshooting repairs logically and efficiently
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Demonstrating your commitment to safety in the workplace
- Installing conduit and wire, terminating conductors
- Troubleshooting circuitry and replacing damaged components on industrial equipment and systems
- Installing fixtures and devices for industrial applications and systems
- Ordering required parts and controlling all job materials using our computer system
- Completing work orders as per client specifications and input; reviewing the completed job with the customer, to ensure complete satisfaction
- Maintaining a clean work area at all times
- Proactively preparing for upcoming work
- Interacting with various individuals at different levels within the company
Requirements: *A valid HC Red Seal license
- Five years of relevant electrical experience, preferably in an industrial setting
- Solid knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code (CEC)
- A valid class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Excellent communications skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- A desire for continuous improvement
New Electric has multiple locations in Ontario and we are offering our employees:
- A modern workplace utilizing the latest technologies
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- An ongoing commitment to employee health and safety, along with training
- Employee tuition assistance for professional development
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing organization
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
View original article here Source