ATTENTION: WORK for ADESA Canada, a division of KAR Auction Services. ADESA is the country’s largest wholesale vehicle auction and remarketing services company. ADESA provides state-of-the art facilities and technologies to help dealers and consignors buy and sell used cars, trucks, RVs, boats, motorcycles and heavy equipment.
Located in Stony Mountain, Manitoba, ADESA Winnipeg is one of ADESA Canada’s wholesale vehicle auctions that are located across Canada, coast to coast and the employer of choice in the Canadian automotive remarketing industry. Want to know more about KAR? Check out our You Tube video!
THE ROLE – Lot Assistant position is responsible for safely driving vehicles and performing various functions on the ADESA Winnipeg site. This person will report to the Lot/Operations Manager.
- Prepares vehicles for auction or for shipping by searching, moving and parking in allotted areas.
- To ensure vehicles are in working order by driving a service vehicle and servicing when breakdowns occur by boosting, attending to lock outs, snow removal, towing, supplying gas and air. Prepares billing for services rendered.
- Provide friendly and courteous customer service.
- Maintain work area and conditions to ensure safe environment for all employees and customers. Respond to and follow proper company policy procedures involving accidents (customer or employee), injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents to manager of supervisor immediately.
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times.
- Set a good personal example of attitude and performance
- Have own transportation as public transportation is not available
- Must have valid driver’s license and able to drive standard vehicles
- Must be willing to work in various weather conditions
- Must not have a motor vehicle record or criminal record that does not meet the minimum standards set by company policy.
- Must be physically capable of performing all role related to the position
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Must have good customer service skills
- Well organized, accurate worker with an eye for detail
- Ability to drive all makes/models of vehicles
- Must be able available to work any days
- Must have clear criminal record
- FT and PT available
Salary is $13.00
Apply at KAR Auction Services https://karauctionservices.com/careers/
No phone calls please
View original article here Source