Department: Service Governance and Reporting
Position: Manager, Service Governance
IGM Financial Inc. is one of Canada’s premier personal financial services companies, and one of the country’s largest managers and distributors of investment funds and other managed asset products, with over $160 billion in total assets under management as of September 30, 2018. Its activities are carried out principally through Investors Group Inc., Mackenzie Financial Corporation and Investment Planning Counsel Inc.
As part of Power Financial Corporation, we are focused on the long-term strength and stability of our companies. We recognize these as core responsibilities to our clients and shareholders as we adapt and lead in an ever-changing world.
The IGM Technology Service Governance & Reporting team is accountable to act as a point of contact/business relations to key 3rd party IT service providers; assessing and driving on-going improvements in service delivery, including defining and monitoring performance of key performance indicators/metrics, managing technology and business issues as they relate to contracts managed; ensuring business value for services provided and cost optimization. T he Service Governance & Reporting team manages the IGM Technology Service Lifecycle and Service Catalog, inclusive of all major ITIL processes such as release, change, configuration management, communication, incident, and problem management, and partners with the business and Enterprise Architecture to ensure effective service strategy and design.
The Manager, Service Governance is accountable for defining and governing all ITIL/ITSM processes and key IGM Technology operational processes the Service Governance and Reporting area oversees and/or contributes to. The position will define and evolve the Service Lifecycle at IGM Technology, including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continuous Improvement based on relevant industry leading practices. In partnership with process analyst(s), the role would engage impacted/interested stakeholders to conduct current state analysis, gap/opportunity analysis, and target future state design for all processes, effectively operationalizing and measuring process effectiveness and adherence. The role is responsible for defining KPIs, SLAs, and SLTs for new and existing services in context to industry best practices, in conjunction with effective methods of measurement. This position will monitor IS information related standards, policies, and procedures to minimize risk and deliver business value.
- Regular assessment of current state processes against governance gaps, issues, lack of understanding/awareness or lack of process adherence
- Directs process/procedure analyst(s) activities related to process improvements
- Maintains a holistic Service Portfolio and Service Catalog view for IGM, irrespective of whomever provides the service
- Ensures clear definitions of service measures such as SLAs, SLTs, RPO, and RTO and responsible for communicating and reporting on these measures for all service providers. Ensures these measures are in line with industry standards.
- Conducts regular socialization/training sessions on ITSM processes, including walkthroughs on where information is stored and how to provide feedback
- Ensures regular demand and capacity management intake processes are followed and provides views of demand to respective service providers
- Captures regular “voice of the customer” service experience opposite identified measures.
- Partners with Incident and Problem Management on root cause and service improvement tracking to determine where to invest in service improvements in conjunction with the business, and tracks implementation and benefit realization on service improvements
- Develops and evolves IGM’s Cloud Governance strategy and model for private, public and hybrid Cloud models including effective controls and standards for business and technology employees alike
- Liaise with IS Audit and Compliance to ensure adherence and measurement of standards and controls
- 3+ years’ experience in a ITSM/ITIL or similar frameworks and governance role
- Proven experience in compliance and governance strategy design, execution, and operationalization
- Demonstrated experience in influential communication to senior management and stakeholders with proven leadership skills
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring for high performance
- Strong experience in redefining service delivery, management of support functions and balancing priorities
- Proven experience with COBIT or other IT industry frameworks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills
- Ability to work across functional areas to drive continuous improvement
- Ability to work in challenging and ambiguous environments
- Ability to use data-driven techniques, analyze and interpret data
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease
- Ability to practice Adaptive Governance, allowing the organization to deliver with agility and with scaled rigor
- Strong customer experience focus and mindset
- ITIL v3+ Foundation certification or similar certification
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or related field
Please apply by September 13, 2019. For technical difficulties when applying
View original article here Source