Reporting to: Director of Operations
Direct Reports: N/A
At Think Shift, we believe in building jobs around people. Our talented team of multi-disciplined creators and strategists have one thing in common: the desire to realize their own potential. We help our clients do the same.
As one of the largest ag-focused agencies in the world, we help agriculture and agri-food organizations imagine their future — then re-invent themselves accordingly. Our people have a head for logic and a heart for magic, and our clients engage us to help them think strategically and craft the stories that will propel them forward. Through our progressive approach to leadership development, strategic planning, corporate culture, brand development and marketing, we help ag leaders see their true potential and leverage change to bring their traditional brands into the new world.
We’re looking for creative and strategic minds who share our desire to find and realize potential — for ourselves and for our clients. Let’s get in touch.
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, client focused Office Administrator to join the Operations team in our Winnipeg office. As part of the Operations team you not only strive to create the best experience for our clients, you also strive to create and support the environment for our staff that allows everyone do what they do best.
Helping others is second nature to you. You love to organize, file and a think fast-paced day with a huge variety of tasks is the best. thing. ever. You are eager to learn, are self-motivated and competent in prioritizing the completion of your duties.
You get to:
- Be the face of the organization; manage reception desk; greet and extend a welcoming environment to clients and guests
- Provide excellent client service in answering the reception phone, directing calls as needed and responding promptly to all general company email inquiries
- Ownership of general office and administration details, including security, cleaning and scheduling maintenance
- Support Director of Operations with variety of internal initiatives
- Assisting Manager of People and Culture with various all-staff meetings, events and preparation as required.
- Manage Executive team calendars
- Prepare meeting rooms including refreshments, set up and clean up when required, AV and other requirements for client meetings and company events
- Minor invoicing requirements
- Purchasing and managing purchase orders
- Make staff travel arrangements including hotel rooms and rental cars
- Manage weekly reporting requirements
- Various other administrative duties as assigned
We’re looking for:
- Willingness to help others and dive into any type of project or assignment
- Highly organized, dependable, energetic and motivated
- Adaptable and quick learner that takes initiative
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet rigorous timelines.
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Strong computer, typing and data entry skills
- Experienced in MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective and persuasive written and oral communications skills.
- Strong project management skills are an asset
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or related field. Candidates without a university/ college degree but with a strong business or creative background will be considered.
Think Shift provides an attractive, market-researched comprehensive compensation plan, which includes base salary and company bonus. Employees enjoy a range of benefits, some of which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage
- Semi-annual bonuses (based on Company performance)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Year-round opportunities for internal and external training and development programs
View original article here Source