Welcome to people with experience in food industry, restaurant, hospitality or airline company (flight attendant)!
Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence, efficiency and heartfelt appreciation for their business.
Based in Winnipeg, you will make the routes of Winnipeg-Toronto, Winnipeg-Vancouver or Winnipeg-Churchill.
Contributing to their pleasure trip, you will provide passengers – mostly European or American tourists and students – with a comfy and safe experience:
- welcoming and guiding them to their cabin or seat
- giving safety instructions
- helping with baggage…
- serving meals and beverages
- selling snacks and refreshments
- ensuring the tidiness and cleanliness of the bedrooms and work areas
You will connect with our customer service teams if Routine is not your “cup of tea”; you like challenges and can thrive under pressure, if need be. Satisfying customers tactfully always prevails over occasional irritants and unpleasant situations.
Some important pragmatic details about the job:
PERMANENT SEASONAL POSITION
From Mars until October 2020.
You are available to work:
- on variable schedule including weekends and holidays and on call (no guaranteed hours)
- for extended periods (approx. 5-6 days) away from home
You will follow a six-week training session which must be successfully completed before obtaining the position.
You must be available for training sessions starting on: Monday, May 14th, 2018.
during training: $15.00/hour
once position obtained: $23.11/hour
View original article here Source