Outside Sales Representative
Optima Systems Inc. (OSI) is a worldwide distributor and systems integrator of quality Security Solutions catering to business, government and residential applications. For over 45 years we have built our success with innovative, state of the art products, contributing to make the world a safer place. At OSI we continue to value the importance of customer relationships and having a strong positive team-oriented corporate culture.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with experience in outside sales and a go-getter attitude to join our team!
The ideal candidate is energetic, driven, with the ability to challenge themselves to reach sales goals.
- Cold call and schedule appointments with clients to review product needs and determine sales opportunities
- Provide customized quotes to clients as required.
- Build and maintain business relationships with clients
- Travel within Manitoba
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge of the industry and markets
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times
- Keep management informed by preparing weekly sales report with new and existing projects
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in outside sales
- Strong selling skills with the ability to listen and tailor presentation to meet customer needs
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Experience with IT and/or Security control equipment is an asset
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Base salary plus competitive commission. Compensation will vary depending on experience and performance.
- As a full-time employee of Optima Systems Inc. and upon completion of your probationary period, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes extended health, dental, life and disability insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- outside sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)
- English (Preferred)
View original article here Source