Qualifications: Property Manager with experience required. Need to be self-starter and motivated to get things done. Job has very minimal supervision, so must be disciplined.
Rate: $35,000 plus commissions
Commitment: Need to be available for emergencies at any time, otherwise flexible with hours.
- Onboard properties/complete walk-through(s)
- Show vacant units to prospective tenants
- Do paperwork with tenants – applications, reference checks, lease agreements, move in and out reports
- Manage vacant units
- Address tenant issues, create tasks and work orders, send work orders to appropriate vendors and follow up on maintenance issues.
- Create ads on Kijiji, facebook marketplace and online posts.
- Complete move out reports when tenants move out
- Follow up with tenants and EIA workers on rent and security payments.
- Printing and scanning as needed
- All other ad hoc jobs
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- A few years of hands on property management experience
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications
- Reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Highly organized and team oriented
- Able to deal with difficult people and situations
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to inspect properties, liaison with tenants and landlords on operational issues
- Have experience in reading and comprehending the Residential Tenancies Act (Manitoba)
- Ability to prepare, organize and maintain both electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Must have the ability to work extended hours as necessary to complete job duties
- Available 24 hours for emergency calls if needed
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
- Property Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
View original article here Source