Urban Tactical is a supplier of premium brands, specializing in tactical, protective and exclusive products for police, military, emergency service and construction professionals. As the industry evolves, we are constantly updating our product lines to provide our customers with the latest innovations and technological advancements for the best protection and security.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Purchasing Coordinator to assume a key role on our team enabling service excellence for our customers.
If you excel at what you do, someone who’s passionate, hardworking and has a true heart for our company’s mission, we want you to join us!
- Proven success in a centralized purchasing environment
- Strong business acumen and financial literacy
- Exceptional negotiation skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven planning and time management skills
- Advanced communication skills and demonstrated commitment to work as an equal contributor to our team
Summary of Job Duties:
- Assist in creation of Purchase Orders and requisitioning of sales orders
- Monitor open Purchase Orders; Verify shipping documents and update inventory records
- Identify and recommend solutions to resolve variances, issues and discrepancies
- Support the sales team by creating and managing all components of order process to complete the sales cycle
- Deliver outstanding service to customers and vendors through accurate and timely communications to all stakeholders
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting our commitment to our customers to deliver an outstanding service experience
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration or related field of study or a combination of education and experience
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a centralized purchasing role
- Minimum one (1) year experience in an Inside Sales Support or Customer Service role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Fluent in French is an asset
- Obtain and maintain Level II security clearance
As the perfect candidate, you’ll be respectful, hard working, and reliable, and want to join a growing and committed team of professionals dedicated to high-quality work and community involvement. From the beginning, you get:
- Fair, equal pay
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Community-minded culture
After completing the industry-standard probationary period, you’ll be offered excellent benefits and a pension plan with employer contributions.
A few times during the year, Urban Tactical volunteers and / or participates at charitable events throughout Winnipeg and we certainly make a day of it. There is no shortage of helping hands here. Participation at these events ensures our company-wide family dynamic stays strong.
A couple of other incentives include summer BBQ’s donut days and potluck lunches. We celebrate our employees’ birthdays, babies, and big accomplishments.
Do you bring any other skillsets or interests to the table? Personal and company development is an important part of our culture here and we believe there’s always room to grow!
Check us out on social media:
Instagram: @UrbanTactical_ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urbantactical.ca/
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Purchasing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
View original article here Source