Winpak Ltd., a public company, operates ten production facilities in Canada, the United States and Mexico, with its head office located in Winnipeg. Continued growth in sales has positioned the Company as one of the leaders in the North American market for the supply of flexible and rigid plastic packaging. Winpak’s location in Winnipeg, Manitoba is currently searching to fill the position of:
Sales Coordinator – Customer Service (English – French Bilingual)
As an integral member of our dynamic team, we are searching for Bilingual Sales Coordinator to focus on supporting the company’s field representatives, agents, customers, distributors, and the company’s head office. Reporting to the Senior Manager – Customer Service, the Sales Coordinator will process orders and quotes, respond to inquiries and communicate pertinent information to various departments, ensuring efficient operation of business.
The ideal candidate will be driven by the desire to provide practical solutions to customers and tackle their challenges head-on. Every problem has a solution and you go out of your way to learn product-lines and provide the best service possible!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Act as the liaison for internal questions relating to customers and respond to communications from sales representatives and customers.
- Process requests from the sales force and customers base (i.e., customer complaints, artwork, freight charges, tracing of shipments, etc.)
- Collaborate with other internal departments to meet the needs of our customers.
- Correlate, process and confirm all incoming orders in accordance to policies and procedures, communicating customer application detail to the Technical department to ensure film structure meets the customer requirements.
- Process quotes as per customer’s market analysis and compile customer specifications for Production departments. Ensure credit and debit notes are prepared, entered into the computer system and authorized.
- Ensure proper turns of inventory by regularly validating planned orders match the customer’s usage and internal manufacturing capabilities.
- Correlate inventory information and review the inventory reporting system to ensure the sales representative and customer both receive needed inventory reports.
- Communicate any order information or change to the appropriate department to ensure the product is produced to the customer’s specifications and shipped/delivered on time.
- Promote teamwork, cooperation, and effective communication within the department and entire organization in support of the Winpak TQI program.
YOUR SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be Bilingual – English and French, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a Business Administration program.
- 2 to 3 years related customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be a motivated self-starter, able to work under minimal supervision and within strict deadlines
- Strong administrative and organization skills with attention to detail and a high standard of workmanship.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to deal with multiple levels within an organization.
- A quick learner who can adapt to and learn new software.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Excel.
- Other combinations of education, experience, knowledge, and skills will be considered.
Winpak offers competitive salary and benefit packages as well as excellent opportunities for professional growth and development based upon the global location of the available position.
Winpak is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Pre-employment drug/alcohol/background screening may be required based on facility location.
Although we appreciate all applicants, only qualified applicants will be considered for interviews.
View original article here Source