SENIOR / INTERMEDIATE DESIGNER
Life is short, why not work somewhere awesome!
Nu-Fab Building Products is a division of the All-Fab Group of Companies. We are a progressive employer focused on allowing our customers to Build with Confidence with people who Care. We offer an exceptional working environment on a supportive and dynamic team. We also are proud to offer comprehensive compensation plan including a competitive salary & benefit packages. As well as Profit Sharing Plan and great working environment.
As a result of increased demand, we are delighted to be adding two members to our Design Team. In this role the incumbents are responsible for truss & engineered wood product (EWP) design.
Our ideal candidate is a leader who has a passion for design. Customer service, teamwork and accuracy are intrinsic to them.
The primary location for these positions would be in our Saskatoon or Regina office, however alternate arrangement may be discussed. (All-Fab in Winnipeg, Manitoba & Acheson, Alberta)
- Designing Commercial, Agriculture and Residential trusses for the local market utilizing truss designing software
- Producing roof and floor layouts for both truss and EWP design
- Working with sales and customers to provide solutions for technical issues
- Ability to provide quality service and meet competing deadlines
- The ideal candidate will possess;
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology, Architectural and Building Technologies or P. Eng in a similar discipline.
- Experience with MiTek or Alpine software a requirement
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial and residential truss design including Roof and Floor trusses, Wall Panels and EWP
- Professional level oral and written communication skills required to effectively interact with staff, customers, contractors and inspectorsThank you for your interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
- Please forward resume with cover letter indicating position & location applying for:
Job Type: Full-time
View original article here Source